MY ESSENTIALS FOR THIS SPRING/SUMMER
I am not a fashion blogger nor claim to be but these things are gonna be in my beach tote all season long.
1. Jelly Shoes – I already have three pairs of them. JuJu Footwear and Soda Shoes has some cheap cute pairs!
2. Floppy Sunhat – This red one I found at my grandma’s!
3. Cat Eye Sunglasses – Picked these stunnas up at Hot Topic. Check at Proof Eyewear too!
4. Hand Made Earrings – Local farmer’s markets and boutiques like Katie Waltman Jewelry should do the trick!
5. Candy – SweeTarts, War Heads, and Blow Pops. YUM.
6. SCRUNCHIES – talk about throwing it back to the 90s. These things save my life on occasion. asos.com
7. Bright Lip Crayons – Easy to apply and a eye catcher… BOOYA.
8. Clever Graphic Shirt – Cats, block letter words, etc. Amazon.com
9. Tumbler – Drinking lots of water is much easier when it is with a straw in a cute cup. Walgreens.
10. One Piece – One pieces make being active this summer easier. Geometric patterns = extra plus!
(Have A Great Spring/Summer