a time of fun memories with loved ones OR a time of wanting to bang your head against the dashboard
What makes a good road trip you ask??????
1. Snacks – Don’t overlook the importance of good snacks. Have balance of sweet and salty and healthy and junk. LOTS OF WATER.
2. Playlist – The music sets the tone for the whole trip. I made a playlist that is full of sing-a-long classics, alternative crowd pleasers, and occasional pump up jams. Follow me on spotify to get the playlist!
3. A Good Audio Book – I absolutely hate reading in the car. Headache central. Listening to a book is a great alternative. Unbroken is an amazing story and Chris and I have been absolutely captivated by it. It’s a great book to listen to on a long road trip.
4. CONVERSATION – Pivotal part of a car ride. I like to bring the game table topics along. However, if you do not happen to have the game just look up on your phone some fun talking topics.
5. LAUGHS – Pandora stand up comedy stations are THE BOMB. (yes I just said the bomb) Listen to Jim Gaffigan, Gary Gulman, Brian Regan, John Mulaney… Etc. Good laughs with everyone the whole trip.
Bill’s Island at Island Park in Idaho is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! The Walkers were so nice to have us at their cabin!Shelb and Cam and the TitanicChris was a part of the Playmill cast in 2010. It was a blast to see where he worked for a summer and how much fun he had. Playmill was awesome I was so glad to finally see it. My husband is such a thespian hahahaWe gotta celebrate America with sparklers! The kiddos loved these pics!BIG SHOUT OUT TO THE WALKERS!!!!! THANK YOU!